MANICURE MUSE: Honor AW’12
We all know who to turn to for epic wins season after season (I’m looking at you, Prabal), but they all had to start somewhere, right? Half the fun of NYFW is checking out the newbies on the scene, so, with that, let me introduce Honor designed by Giovanna Randall. This collection makes Honor’s third season and there’s no end in sight. Standout looks included the wool crepe dress series, a floral printed sheer gown and high-collared svelte jackets. While my favorite look was the drop-waisted sheer organza dress, this look was Miss Ladyfinger eye candy I simply could not pass up.
To emulate, I used Mitzi by Zoya and a black nail art brush.
To get these ladyfingers:
1. Paint your nail lime green
2. Tape around the outside of your nail
3. Using a black nail art brush, paint short strokes (on one side of your nail) horizontally towards the center of your nail
4. Repeat for the other side
5. Paint a black line down the center of your nail using the same short strokes as before horizontally
6. Top it off with Seche Vite Top Coat